V*3*R*Y N*I*C*3 P*I*3*C*3

Vse o modelih na elektro pogon ...

Moderator: Scythe

V*3*R*Y N*I*C*3 P*I*3*C*3

OdgovorNapisal/-a DMX » 16.09.2008, 21:46

Pozdravljeni!

Če vas zanima, kaj se skriva v spodnjem linku, preberite naslednje.

MLP was founded in 2003 as a R/C Car Chassis fabucator in Aluminum and Carbon Fiber for Formula 1 Race cars. with our first proto type rolling out its doors as the MLP 3 that was an updated Tamiya F103 Chassis. This car did its job and never let us down however we were making chassis parts for friends as well for my self from 1989. when we moved from dirt to on road racing.

Then Came the Tamiya F201 This was a car that all F1 Racers and entheusiests awaited for to have Tamiya come up a little short on there end.

This was not a racing mechine at all it was plastic and it had alot of play in every end of the car, However It did make for a great static model, Well for us racers we wanted a Carbon Fiber & Aluminum land rocket.

Here is where MLP took its stand making a competive Racing Chassis and Aluminum parts and a F248 Body. and it looked good and worked great, It was the most sought after F1 R/C Car out there.

The MLP F201SCFPRO in 2005 Won 25 of 25 Races in its run to the top spot in the 2005 F1 Indy Racing series. And to go on and have Tony Phalen of AE giving us a solid 2nd place at the 2005 Ko Pro Po event in cali that year,as tony was all over the leader most of the race and took the top spot for a few laps to fall back to 4th at one point and to move back up on the tail of the leader in the last few laps of the race, to just miss out on that top spot.

Winning Races from Australia, Germany, Japan, USA, Canada, Spain, To Malaysia and more.

http://home.comcast.net/~martylee38/home.htm

P.S.:Like I have always said "what to go fast? Real Fast! Run a 2WD Car! :lol:
Priponke
CLC_MLP.jpg
CLC_MLP.jpg (67.66 KiB) Videno 1076 krat
Picture1 144783a.jpg
Picture1 144783a.jpg (33.56 KiB) Videno 1075 krat
MLPp.jpg
MLPp.jpg (24.32 KiB) Videno 1077 krat
1/12th scale on CARPET some of the BEST racing in the WORLD to watch.

JOIN US!

Ain't no sunshine
Uporabniški avatar
DMX
Forumski veteran

Kraj: Rečica ob Savinji

Vrni se na Elektro.

Kdo je na strani

Po forumu brska: 0 registriranih uporabnikov in 14 gostov