Duratrax street force gp

Vse o modelih z notranjim izgorevanjem ...

Moderator: MaNe

Duratrax street force gp

OdgovorNapisal/-a simonverbic » 02.02.2004, 00:17

Ali mi lahko kdo pove kej o tem avtu, js sm si ga ravnokar kupil, ali ga je kdo že imel, mnenja o avtu in nasvete
lp
simon :roll: :roll:
simonverbic
Novinec

OdgovorNapisal/-a ELO » 02.02.2004, 08:02

Description: The Street Force GP RTR is the 1/10 scale touring car designed to take the streets by storm — and other touring cars by surprise. From the moment you open the box, the Street Force GP offers unequalled convenience in assembly, uncommonly high levels of performance and the latest in street-wise styling — all in an exceptionally complete nitro package.

Highlights: -FREE startup video
-FREE Nitro Starter Pack w/glow starter
-All required batteries

Scale: 1/10
Drive: 4WD
Drive Train: Belt
Bearings: Yes
Pipe: Included
Engine: Velocity™ .15 engine w/recoil-starter
2 Speed: Included
Electronics: Included
Body: Included and prepainted
Webpage: http://www.duratrax.com
Height: 101.6 mm w/o body
Width: 190. mm
Length: 428mm w/body
Wheelbase: 260 mm
Approx. Weight: 3.1 lbs
Est. Street Cost: $260-$280
Average Rating: 4.44 out of 5

Reader Comments

johndavid24 of Toledo,Ohio United State

I've had mine for about 1 year now, service is great, the car is as durable as others in my opinion. Could use better tires, burned mine up during break-in . I stay about even with my friends car ,he has over $550 into it ,I've done nothing to improve it except new tires and wheels. Great buy
January 1, 2004

Demetrius Ponder of Greensboro, NC

I am a novice basher but I am learning a lot by hanging around the old school guys (most of them run TC-3's, RS4 2's and Serpents) and they all believe that for the money and the hop-ups that come with the car the Street Force is a great value. At 50+ MPH out the of the box it's a great little basher.
May 2, 2003

Dave of Florida

Engine runs good , haven't broken any parts yet. Stock tires are Horrible It gets zero traction.
January 31, 2003

national racer of seattle WA U.S.A.

this is my first car and when i open the box i loved it, i hoped it up with a mt12 with rd lodgic pipe one piece rear exaust and with Team losi tire ( the bet) with graphite radio tray, graphite everthing, new Hot bodies shock s with hpi hard spring (makes the car more stable and stops it from bouncing, uses trinity platnum fuel 20% and going to get a jr racing radio, this car is great i hop it little by little and it is exciting to start up that car on the starter box and ripping the track or street an 70 mile per hour, i couldnt believe it my self, some people dont like it that much because the say it breaks a lot, well they are right but if the would just add little this then that car can be very fast and very durable i love it because it was my first car try not to jump the curb or anything like that if so get a buggy the steering is great and i also bought a new chasis for it wow i does really make a different i race mah car it sportsman and qualify in around 2 or 3rd place can never beat this one guy with a trinity reflex that car is great, the stock body isnt the best so get a straus or accord the arrow dynamik would be extradinary. get a mt12 for it would fly!
January 26, 2003

racer street force of westcovina, ca, usa

this car is great i hoped it up and its my first car i love it with new engine and everything it puts up a great fight against other cars like tc3 gt4 and others well its fast add tires and new radio and u'll have a great race.
January 19, 2003

danny b of u.k

this car is rubbish,

my duratrax overdrive st beats my mates 1, its too powerful for the chassis and the steering is crappy
December 8, 2002

Frank of Sacramento, CA

This car rocks!!! The pre-built version is easy to assemble and kicks butt out of the box....tuning is easy and the engine runs like a dream. No problems whatsoever, and i believe it when it says it will do 50. Nice job Duratrax!!!
September 24, 2002

Collin Quinn of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

This car is incredible. Its the same price as the Traxxas 4-TEC, but comes with stuff that the 4-TEC doesn't include at all (such as a tuned aluminum pipe and manifold, futaba radio [great quality], shocks that don't need spacers, complete ball bearings, servo saver, and ball differentials [4-TEC uses gear diffs]). A lot of people have been saying that it breaks a lot..well, yeah..if you hit a car into a wall at 50mph, ITS GOING TO BREAK NO MATTER WHAT.

This car is GREAT for the money and it offers tons of hopups.
May 31, 2002

Tim of Long Beach, Ca.

Beats the heck out of all my buddies with HPI cars but the wheels and tires that come with it are HORRIBLE!! A quick swap of rims and tires and the car handles like it's on rails. A lot of bang for the buck,
May 14, 2002

JAY D. of Mayfield/KY/USA

This is my first nitro car and it rocks. With the exception of a few spills it is still running great.
March 25, 2002

Brandon of Spearfish/SD/USA

Good Car, but breaks easy. I hardly hit someone elses car and the front shocks broke off. seems fast though.
February 21, 2002

Ribs E.R.D racing of st.croix u.s.v.i

it's a good car. it's fast right out of the box.
February 9, 2002

Charlie Wilson of Riviera Beach, Florida

Very fast car, I wouldn't recommend this car for beginners in nitro RC, becuase this car will get away from you quickly.
February 8, 2002

Fastest RC in Frisco of calirornia

really fast out of the box, i put some upgrades and custom modifed many parts, but it will never go faster than 80mph with out transforming it in to a difrent car. try puting 4 2.2mm off road tires and rimes on it.

January 23, 2002

Kevin of Houston, Texas

This car is to fast for the on road track I go to wow.
January 16, 2002

greg of overlandpark KS

Good fast car, but the radio it comes with is junk. And the car isnt very durable
January 9, 2002

GREAT CAR! of VIrginia

Awesome car, i hit 65 with a few hop ups
no way it could hit 88 like one of the guys said so.
bad tires ugly body great engine!!!
January 7, 2002

Brandon of Westland MI

This is my first nitro car and I love it. Very fast, engine is easy to start/tune. Broke some parts due to poor driving and cold weather, but all around great car. Tires aren't very good and the body is ugly, everthing else is cool.
January 6, 2002

street speed of ny

I just got this car it is the best rtr I have ever seen. The tires where not that good I killed the tires during breakin. The car is fast I got my car duing 88mph. I did not even put that much cash$ in to it. so far I have good to say nothin bad I love this car you will to.
December 15, 2001

Ken of IL

Very fast stock engine...recommended for beginer.
November 30, 2001

James of ENGLAND

Ive got a scooby shell on mine! I hardly see it tho its that fast!
November 29, 2001

Steve of Ohio United States

I just got this car a couple weeks ago and it has been amazing! It almost flies right out of the box. There are many good upgrades that you can get, but in my opinion it is fast enough. I recomend this car for beginners all the way to pros.
November 6, 2001

rick of los angeles cal

no nitro rs4 compares , my friend has a nitro rs4 all supped up and he still gets smoked by my car nitor street force
November 5, 2001

Shane of Syracuse, IN

The car is fast, no doubt about it... however the styling ques of the factory body suck. With a few minor adjustments to the rubber, gearing, intake, and exhaust I got this little beast pushing 92. Not bad for a couple bills!

November 1, 2001

BEEJAY of TX

I just bought it and cannot wait 2 week to get it!!!!!!!
October 2, 2001

D aniel of friend of Chris CA/UA/USA

This is the best car i've ever seen. I don't own one but my friend let drive his and I say it has the best handeling
August 26, 2001

Chris of LA/CA/USA

I love it, I race it every weekend and all Ive really done was buy new tires, a foam bumper, and a sway bar.
August 25, 2001

IGOBYBY of steger,il. USA

car runs great stock,but with some solid rubber tires,a few upgrades and a .15 picco r/e slider this car was over the top fast 92 mph 30% nitro radared,if you want anything faster buy a plane!!
July 8, 2001

Brian ynoa of new york

i think this car is quick to start off with a its a good car to race wit
May 24, 2001

BRIAN YNOA of BROOKLYN

I THINK ITS A GOOD CAR 2 START with Great speed
May 20, 2001

Jared of Patchouge Ny Long Islang

I just got a Street Force and its all tuned and running great. I really like this car DuraTrax did a real gob job
April 30, 2001

Louis of New York

This car is very fast and the cost its not too big
April 13, 2001

RAVEN of HOUSTON, TX

FAST,FUN,AND GREAT FOR BEGINNERS.
March 13, 2001

Aphex of Houston, TX

Good car for beginners and even better when properly tuned.
January 19, 2001

Mark F of Charlotte, N.C.

Great car, easy to break in and a rocket out of the box. My first car and i'd recommend it to a starter. Inexpensive also.
Bizgec jaz, bizgec ti, bizgeci mi vsi!!!
Uporabniški avatar
ELO
MSM forum moderator

Kraj: Dol pri Hrastniku

OdgovorNapisal/-a simonverbic » 02.02.2004, 12:30

tnx :D
simonverbic
Novinec

Re: Duratrax street force gp

OdgovorNapisal/-a gregorfx » 01.06.2008, 17:32

Pozdravljeni! :D

Vem, da je tema stara a kljub semu, me nekaj zanima. Pred leti sem tudi sam kupil Duratraxa (Street for GP) , in sicer v Čipu (MB), kateri je pozneje propadel. Med temi leti, sem z njim se le zabaval in treniral, v zadjem času, pa so me privlačila tekmovanja. Zanima me če je s tem avtom mogoče tekmovati, ter v kateri kategorijo?

Za kakrsno koli informacijo ze v naprej hvala.

Lp Gregor
gregorfx

Kraj: Zasavje

OdgovorNapisal/-a idol plemenit » 30.07.2008, 22:57

Zdravo! :D

Letos sem tudi jaz potegnil iz zaprašenE omare mojega GP-ja in se lotil popravil za novo sezono.... a glej ga zlomka, ker je stal tri leta, je WD40 v motorju (bilo našpricano za čez zimo) vse zapacal in premastil, se zgostil v nekako čudno snov, je bilo treba celoten motor in dele podreti, ter očistiti :roll:

sedaj pa mi par stvari ni jasnih, mogoče bodo vprašanja čisto butasta in enostavna, ampak se enostavno ne morem spomniti, kako bi to moralo delovati:

1. Zvonček z zobniki se prosto vrti v obe smeri :?: je to prav? staknil sem ga, in notri je bila vzmet staknjena (ali celo malo odtrgana?), skratka vzmet sem dal skupaj nazaj na "čeveljček" sklopke, in nataknil zvonček, a se vse skupaj vrti v prazno.... je to normalno ali ne? gre pa za ta del, kjer pride zvonček gor
Slika

2. Tudi manjši zobnik v menjalniku se prosto vrti v obe smeri- Večji le v eno, manjši pa v obe. To je nekako logično, saj ima le večji zobnik tisti ležaj, ki preprečuje vrtenje v obe smeri- v eno smer se prosto vrti, v drugo smer pa "zagrabi" os, na katero je pritrjen in jo obrne. torej je normalno, da se manjši prosto vrti v obe smeri?

KER SEM VEČ ALI MANJ ZAČETNIK, BI BIL IZREDNO VESEL ODGOVOROV NA MOJA "BUTASTA" VPRAŠANJA :)
Uporabniški avatar
idol plemenit
Naš človek :)

Kraj: Škofja Loka

OdgovorNapisal/-a idol plemenit » 03.08.2008, 15:05

Res nihče ne ve kako deluje sklopka in menjalnik? saj more bit princip pri vseh modelih enak :(
Uporabniški avatar
idol plemenit
Naš človek :)

Kraj: Škofja Loka

OdgovorNapisal/-a gregorfx » 03.08.2008, 19:54

Zivjo "idol plemenit"!

Najbolje da kontaktiras "gingers" -a, kateri je tudi sam lastnik tega avta, in ima avto v malem prstu.

Lp Gregor
gregorfx

Kraj: Zasavje

Vrni se na Eksplozijski.

Kdo je na strani

Po forumu brska: 0 registriranih uporabnikov in 7 gostov